Search This Blog

Monday, June 17, 2013

Cheers to Dads!



I love holidays. So of course I was excited that this Sunday was Father's Day. My dad is a huge part of my life and I know I'm honestly blessed to have such a great dad. He even works some events with us. So I love to spoil him on Father's Day.

We were also busy with orders. Check out the goodies we made, our clients totally loved them.

So we made these coffee break packages for dad, which included:

- Coffee mix
- Hot Chocolate mix
- 1 Coffee Mug
- Marshmallows
- 1 Cupcake
-1 Greeting Card




Our other package was our custom cupcakes. The flavors were orange and chocolate. The toppers were sports, business and tool inspired. 


 Here are some carpenter cupcakes for a special order,


Now they are all boxed up and ready to go!

Those were so much fun to make.


As for my dad and grand-dad we had a little beach outing. It was nice and relaxing.
 I think I'm going to do a blog soon with some tips to make planning a picnic easy and hassle free. So stay tuned. 

Cheers for now! 
Hoping all of you dads had a delicious father's day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment