Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Little Pick me ups


Heya!

How is everyone? I hope everyone is having a great week. There was so much going on this week and last week that I really didn't know where to start or what to share. Also I was feeling a bit under the weather so I thought it would be nice to share with you guys the things that make me feel a little better or just put a perk in my day.

1. TEA


Anyone who knows me, knows that I loooove tea. Its like a hug in a cup. Currently, this is my go-to tea, given to me by a lovely client for my anniversary along with the super cute portable tea mug.
This tea is nice and light and the jasmine flavor is somewhat soothing. Perfect for those mornings when you aren't exactly jumping out of bed.


2.  YUMMY CANDLES


Yes, we work with food everyday and I smell it all the time but certain smells just make me happy. Like citrus or vanilla. Key lime pie is one of my favorite desserts, so when  I found this I was super happy. So at the end of a long day when I sit down to do emails I will light my candle and enjoy while I work.


3. FOODIE MOVIES or  BOOKS


Julie & Julia is a great one. If you haven't seen it, you have to!  For books, I like Garlic and Sapphires by Ruth Reichl. I don't have a lot of down time, but when I do this is what I do. Never, ever enough food.

Ok everyone, so I'm going back to the kitchen, busy week ahead.

Feel free to let us know what your pick me ups are.

Lots of love & yumminess!

2 comments:

  1. First thing i like to do on mornings is have a cup of spiced chai tea, its like so many calming emotions in a cup, makes me want to purr and relaxes me ahead of a stressful day at the office.

    My favorite pick me up is a good book I have read so many I can't name all but that is what makes me go in my zone.

    The last pick me up I will mention I watching tv series when I get home from the office, it relaxes me and makes me forget what a stressful day I had in the first place.

    ReplyDelete