Search This Blog

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Big things to come


Hey guys we're back!

Yes ...yes I said we. As in plural. We have a new, well "new-ish" blogger in these parts. Ed!!!!!! Whoop whoop!

I know I've been off and on with writing, and I'm just going to be honest. I LOVE writing! But somehow running a catering and pastry business and a home which I also LOVE makes it a little difficult to stay consistent since time seems never enough. Somehow I convinced myself that after having my little baby bear, it would be easier.

 Clearly it wasn't.

But alas I had an enlightenment why not ask my hubby, business partner, fellow food lover and chef if he was interested in sharing his foodiness with you guys. After all we are a tag team in all other aspects of life and it works brilliantly! Why not.



Guess what? He said yes!
Happy Dance!!!


Ok so here's whats up. We have lots of fun stuff coming up. New recipes, collaborations, cooking tips, interviews with other chefs, reviews and tons more.

We cannot wait to begin sharing.

Have a delicious week!
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment