Search This Blog

Monday, July 21, 2014

Coffee popsicles



Soooo I have, had my hands full with my little nugget and wedding season. Weddings every weekend... whoop whoop! Don't you guys just love, LOVE! Sigh... romantic at heart.

Anywho with all this running around in this heat on limited sleep, Iced Coffee sounds great! But even better are Coffee Popsicles! So today I am going to share a quick easy recipe for these yummy treats.



Coffee Popsicles (makes 4-6)

1 Cup brewed coffee (or you could use instant coffee like Nescafe granules)
1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
2tbsp sugar
1/4 cup heavy cream

Method:
Once your coffee is brewed, add the sugar, milk and cream and stir until dissolved.
Allow to cool . Pour into Popsicle mold and freeze for 4-6 hrs.
Un-mold and enjoy!

Tip: To un-mold, dip the mold in a glass of hot water for 15 seconds, remove and wiggle the pop stick and it should come clean out.

I really hope you love these as much as I did.

Sidenote: I am now a proud breastfeeding momma, so I am thinking, I will  share some recipes and foods which help with milk production and energy boosting. Also when little one begins to wean I will share some baby food recipes. If there is anything you guys would like me to add be sure to comment.

Have a delicious week!

1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this post and can't wait to make these Popsicles for a certain special someone. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete