Search This Blog

Friday, November 22, 2013

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!



What's cooking guys?

I know I've been missing in action, but there are lots of big things that have been happening that I can't share just yet.

So, this is my all time favorite time of the year; not just Christmas but November too! I love all the Independence celebrations and local food! Conkies, Fishcakes, Coucou, Souse, Breadfruit and so much more! Yum! Also, the atmosphere just begins to feel so festive. Even when we lived in the US, I soo loved the fall flavors there too!

So along with all the celebrations, there are going to be lots of parties and get-togethers. So just in case you are going to be a host of a social, here are some tips and ideas for party foods.

1. Individual Portions (so easy for serving and easy clean up) 



Mini Pies 




Pudding and Souse Cups 

2. Signage:-  

This makes it easy for self service and everyone knows what each item is.



3. Interactive food stations like a fondue or a taco station:- 

This adds to the activities and is good for picky eaters. 




I hope these tips are helpful, as you plan your festivities. If you have any additional tips be sure to comment below.


No comments:

Post a Comment