Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2011

M. I . A

 

So I feel like an addict that falls of the wagon over and over again. So here is my attempt at staying on the wagon.

I know I was gone for a while, that means I have lots n lots to share!

First I’m going to share, what the spring & summer season was definitely about for us this year.

The WEDDINGS!

210560_10150172886157245_669962244_7392043_7133372_o

(Photo by Gina Francesca)

Christina & Dewey’s Sunset Beach Wedding
(The cake matches their colors with hand cut gold fences. Inside is:Strawberry Shortcake)

Collage

cupcake attack

(Bottom photo by Risee Chaderton)

Kaylani & Mark’s Beach Wedding Cupcake Tower

( Keylime & Rum Cupcakes with hand painted white chocolate shells)

 

Sherril & Gabriel’s Morning Wedding

(2 tier topper cake (chocolate) with matching (vanilla) cupcakes all with sugar calla lillies)

 

table

Stand

Danny & Katie's Black and White Wedding Cake Tower

3 tier cake and mini cakes
Cake- Baileys Chocolate
          Pineapple Rum
          Blueberry Swirl

Mini Cakes- Tutti Frutti
                  Chocolate
                  Bajan Fruit Cake

 

tabletable sidecupcakes

                            wedding cake

Alicia & Derrick’s Garden Wedding – Sweet Bar and Wedding Cake

(Wedding Cake- Bellini (Vanilla Champagne Cake with Strawberry Tangerine filling)

Dessert Bar – Candy and Assorted Cupcakes

 

Well there you have it a taste (peek) of wedding season. Ill be back with more events and some more weddings. I’ve really missed you guys. Don’t let me fall off the wagon again… please.

No comments:

Post a Comment