Search This Blog

Sunday, March 23, 2014

The Announcement


Hey guys!

Thank you for your patience. Actually perhaps you already know what our announcement is. If you are on our pastry page, you have seen our notice. If not here goes.... drum roll please ......

Chef Ed and I are having a ...BABY! 


We will actually be closed for the month of April, both our catering and pastry kitchen. But I intend to blog away as we await little one's arrival. 

It was so hard keeping a secret from you guys, pregnancy is very interesting on the palate. And I have had some really interesting foodventures.

We had a photo shoot with the fabulous Brian Elcock of "Bcreative Photography". Below is one of the images. We will definitely be working with and recommending him in the future. 


To see more of Brian's work you can check him out here. 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bcr8ive/

So in my next post I'll share my pregnancy cravings and aversions and maybe a recipe too. Stay tuned! 

Much Luv 
Jo


1 comment: